Friday, June 29, 2007

Rob a jewelry store and tell'em make me a grill...

So my internet has been turned off because the school changed providers, so I'm using the wonderful free wi-fi at Coffee Plantation. The countdown for me to move back Cali is less then 2 weeks away, which is exciting and weird. I'm excited to move back home to Cali, but at the same time it's weird to go back on a permanent basis because for the last 3 years I've felt like a tourist in my home state. My new job at APU is both exciting and scary just because it's like starting over again. I know I will be stretched and it will further develop me as a man of God and as a professional, but I guess that's why it scares me. As much as I want to get out of AZ it's become familiar and I know what to expect, but in a couple months I will be in charge of over 140 freshmen guys, what was I thinking? But I know this is where God wants me, and the opportunity to mentor and build into guys is what God has created me to do, so how can that be bad right? I'm also going to purchase a beach cruiser and ride around because for the first time in my life I won't be living in the ghetto :)

1 comment:

b said...

hi ronnie! long time no see! i was bored today and i got a new blogger! happy to hear you are alive:)