Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sometimes we take chances, sometimes we take pills...

So, it's been a while since I last blogged, almost 5 months I suppose, but I'm back in action. My time at APU has been good. Things seem to move a lot faster here, and the school is so much bigger then what I'm used to, but I feel like I've learned a lot in my short time here. It's still funny to me that I work here having gone to CBU, but it's great to be home in California and closer to my family. I finally started my Masters program and I'm excited to be back in school although it's still weird to be writing papers and reading for class etc etc. I miss my friends in Phoenix, and it was great to see them a few weeks ago. It was nice to just go and chill and be relaxed when I was out there, and to catch up with everybody. Most recently God has blessed me by bringing a wonderful girl into my life. She is amazing, and it's been so good to spend time with her and get to know her heart. God's timing is impeccable. He knows when we need things, and I'm definitely happy He saw that I needed her :) I'm excited for the dorm to close and for Christmas to be upon us, although I'm still sickened by the amount of stupid crap that gets manufactured every Christmas, I'm anxious to relax. That's kind of a weird idea, to be anxious about relaxing, but that's what I am. I plan to hang out with my girl, my friends, bar-b-q, sleep in, and watch a lot of movies. Oh and play a butt-load of Guitar Hero, yeah, a butt-load. How much is that you ask? For some of you that's a lot, and for others not so much, but still, it's a load...

1 comment:

aziner said...

Great to get an update from you! I'm excited to hear about what's been going on in your life. I'm very happy to hear a little about your girl! Would love to hear more details sometime. I hope the remainder of the semester goes well for you & that you have an awesome break. If you have some free time between hanging out with your girl & relaxing & butt loads of Guitar Hero :) let me know & maybe Keith & I can meet up with you for coffee or lunch.