Wednesday, February 23, 2005

This turpentine chasers got kick...

Lately, I've felt like I've been in a garden smelling different types of flowers, and I just can't decide which one I like best. One moment it's a rose, and I love it's smell. It's sweet and fun, and I think it's my favorite. Then the smell goes away, and I see another flower, this time a daisy. The daisy is nice too. It's different from the rose, but it still smells nice. I really like the daisy, and think that maybe it is now my favorite. But then it blows away, and I see another flower. Now it's a tulip which is different from the rose and the daisy, but is still just as great. Then I see the rose again, and leave the tulip on the ground.
I'm confused as to which is my favorite flower in the garden, and I wonder if I should even be there. These flowers are not mine to pick, but there is no owner of the garden. What should I do...

5 comments:

aziner said...

this is a metaphor, right? or did you break into some public garden after hours? perhaps it is not the daisy, tulip, or rose for you, but some type of flower that embodies qualities of each of these that you like, a type of flower that you have yet to discover . . .

andrea said...

thanks for the comment. ya i think its a fashion statement too.
oh and about your blog, i agree with the other post...there is something about all three that speaks to you and makes you like them...but just keep looking around the garden for the flower that is above the rest - a flower you still need to find.

Pete said...

Ok Ronnie...most people by now have realized that myspace is inferior to blogspot...

Galen said...

Have you tried the rhododendron? I know its kind of big and bushy, but if it grows in your garden it will keep your hands full of little buds.

aziner said...

The rhododendron is also known as the azalea, which happens to be my favorite flowers as it is one of my nicknames and has been for quite some time. Yay, I'm glad you mentioned that Galen. They are beautiful to have in your garden.