Sunday, November 14, 2004

Smoke if you got'em...

Ladies and gentlemen I must let you know that there is nothing better than to wake up in the morning and have the sweet after-taste of a good cigar or pipe tobacco (in my case both) left over in your mouth from the night before. This morning I woke up and it was like I had a big piece of candy in my mouth, just like the good ol' days of trick-or-treating when you would fall asleep on top of your pile of goodies with some still in your teeth (or maybe that was just me). Cigars and pipes are great because they smell and taste better than nasty cigs, and they are healthier too because you don't inhale (this would've been great for Bill Clinton) you puff. Obviously if you chain smoke either of these you can still get cancer of the mouth, but you should really only smoke once or twice a week. Less is more. I love smoking my pipe. There's nothing better than to sit back with a friend under the cool night sky and smoke some nice vanilla tobacco. You can just relax and talk about anything. Girls, politics, Jesus, sports, etc. All these things are better with a nice pipe...

2 comments:

aziner said...

I used to sit out on the porch on cool October evenings with one of my friends while he smoked his pipe and we talked about everything from Shakespeare to South Park til all hours of the evening/morning. Those are good nights. I love the smell of pipe smoke.

Pete said...

we need to go hiking somewhere in the mountains with our pipes. and find peace and fellowship.