Friday, November 19, 2004

You have a grudge...

So I saw "The Grudge" tonight and boy is that moving freakin' scary. I love scary movies because I love the feeling of your heart pumping and of adrenaline searing through your entire body. I don't really get scared, but I love it when a movie makes you jump, and The Grudge is definitely that kind of movie. Plus, Sarah Michelle Geller actually does a good job. I was a little hesitant at first because I don't think she is really that great of an actress, but she did well in this one. The movie does seem to draw from other movies, most noticeably "The Ring", but it is still good nonetheless. If you haven't seen it, go see it. Watch out for the weird little kid and the eerie sound that all the ghosts seem to make. Until next time...

1 comment:

aziner said...

Wait, does this mean you're not a Buffy fan? Come on, SMG kicked ass on that show. Haven't seen that movie, though, it looks too creepy.