Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Don't call it a comeback...

So it is my return to blogging in the two-double-O=nickel, and it's great to be back. For all my readers out there (all two of you) I'm sure it was difficult to press on through the holidays without reading my witty banter. I am sorry for any inconveniences my sabbatical may have caused, but my parents computer is dial-up and we all know what that means.
Anyways, Christmas break was good. Got to see friends and be with the family, got to go to Vegas and donate some cash. Now it's back to "work" here in Phoenix. I don't usually make New Years Resolutions because I never keep them, but this year I resolute to read a book a month. Now, I don't mean a huge book, but a nice average book. I figure I can expand my mind outside of being forced to read by the college institutions. Reading is fun! So now I can read more than just Sports Illustrated, SPIN, and the Bible (this last one I highly recommend).
I hope everyone had a nice holiday, and my prayers go out to the families of those lost in the tsunami. Take care...

5 comments:

Ms. McGowan said...

I thought we'd lost you forever:) Happy return to blogging.

Ronnie said...

Attention, I have an important announcement to make!
My blog now has 3 readers!!!!!
Yes that's right, 3.

aziner said...

hooray for your blog! :)

Ms. McGowan said...

I'm still laughing at your post as I write this. Yes, it's official, I'm one of your devout readers:)

Ronnie said...

It's a very prestigous club, you should feel quite proud. Hold your head high!