Sunday, January 23, 2005

We don't need no water let the mofo burn...

So we've had 5 fire alarms this month alone. One was actually pulled and the other 4 were miscues by the security system. The most recent one was at 5am, so hooray for dorm life.

Anyways, I've have rekindled my love for Homestarrunner after a hiatus for about a year and half. I was really into it before it got big. Me and guys on the wing watched it way back when there were only like 7 or 8 Strongbad emails, and then it got big and everybody was watching it and quoting it, and I suddenly got detached from it because it became mainstream. It was like my favorite local band got big, and was no longer mine. Funny how that happens with a lot of different things...

4 comments:

aziner said...

Bloodhound Gang - Fire Water Burn

You keep posting songs I really like. The first night of my freshman year of college we had a fire alarm at 5am, it was not a great welcome to college.

You should be happy when cool things you like become popular, revel in their success unless they sell out. Then you should burn them in effigy.

Pete said...

Be bitter instead like most of our other friends Ronnie.....that's what i think. not bitter in the nate walker sense though. He's just crazy

aziner said...

Yeah, that Nate Walker. Wow.

Melleners said...

I bought my friend Todd a set of Homestarrunner figurines for Christmas. They're really cool. I kinda wished I had kept them for myself ;-)